Three Killed in Northern Iraq Violence
Light violence over the last pair of days left three killed and nine wounded. The deaths occurred in and around Mosul. Other attacks took place further south.
A soldier was killed and two more were wounded in a blast in Qayara.
A bomb in Jurf al-Sakhar wounded three policemen.
Gunmen wounded two off duty soldiers in al-Shura.
In Abu Ghraib, a bomb targeting an Iraqiya party lawmaker wounded two bodyguards instead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- No End in Sight for Executioners; 256 Killed in Iraq – October 26th, 2016
- Rampant Executions in Mosul Theater; 244 Killed in Iraq – October 25th, 2016
- ISIS Captures City; 482 Killed Across Iraq – October 24th, 2016
- 418 Killed as Security Forces Capture Several Towns in Northern Iraq – October 23rd, 2016
- 598 Killed in Iraq; Hundreds Sickened by Sulfur Fumes – October 22nd, 2016