Light violence over the last pair of days left three killed and nine wounded. The deaths occurred in and around Mosul. Other attacks took place further south.
A soldier was killed and two more were wounded in a blast in Qayara.
A bomb in Jurf al-Sakhar wounded three policemen.
Gunmen wounded two off duty soldiers in al-Shura.
In Abu Ghraib, a bomb targeting an Iraqiya party lawmaker wounded two bodyguards instead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Booby-Traps Litter Mosul; 23 Killed in Iraq – July 26th, 2017
- Dozens of Bodies Recovered in Mosul; 94 Killed in Iraq – July 25th, 2017
- Multiple Mass Graves Found; 151 Killed in Iraq – July 24th, 2017
- Bombers Turn Attention to Baquba; 18 Killed in Iraq – July 23rd, 2017
- Body Dumping Continues in Baghdad; 34 Killed in Iraq – July 22nd, 2017