Brigadier General Among Ten Killed in Iraq Violence
Sunday: 10 Killed, 11 Wounded
At least 10 Iraqis were killed 11 more were wounded in today’s attacks. Among the dead was a brigadier general, and among the wounded was a small child.
As many as three people were killed and eight more were wounded when a bomb on a minibus exploded in Sadr City.
Two children were killed when a bomb exploded in Hilla.
Gunmen wounded a woman and her baby in Jurf al-Sakhar.
In Ramadi, a bomb attached to a police car wounded a civilian bystander.
Two car bombs exploded in Tikrit and a third one was defused.
In Falluja, a car bomb was defused.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 279 Slain As Maliki Urges Sunni Tribes To Fight For Iraq Government – July 22nd, 2014
- 257 Killed Across Iraq, Mostly In Security Ops – July 21st, 2014
- 131 Killed In Iraq As Deadline Passes for Christians To Leave Mosul – July 20th, 2014
- Bombers Return to Baghdad: 50 Killed, 92 Wounded – July 19th, 2014
- Iraq Security Ops Leave Over A Hundred Dead – July 18th, 2014