Brigadier General Among Ten Killed in Iraq Violence
Sunday: 10 Killed, 11 Wounded
At least 10 Iraqis were killed 11 more were wounded in today’s attacks. Among the dead was a brigadier general, and among the wounded was a small child.
As many as three people were killed and eight more were wounded when a bomb on a minibus exploded in Sadr City.
Two children were killed when a bomb exploded in Hilla.
Gunmen wounded a woman and her baby in Jurf al-Sakhar.
In Ramadi, a bomb attached to a police car wounded a civilian bystander.
Two car bombs exploded in Tikrit and a third one was defused.
In Falluja, a car bomb was defused.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 66 Killed across Iraq as U.S. Carpetbombs Tikrit – March 28th, 2015
- Militias Return to Fighting; 142 Killed in Iraq – March 27th, 2015
- Militias Pushed Out of Tikrit Battle; 209 Killed in Iraq – March 26th, 2015
- 109 Killed across Iraq as U.S. Begins Airstrikes in Tikrit – March 25th, 2015
- U.S. Begins Flights over Tikrit, as 105 Are Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2015