Brigadier General Among Ten Killed in Iraq Violence
Sunday: 10 Killed, 11 Wounded
At least 10 Iraqis were killed 11 more were wounded in today’s attacks. Among the dead was a brigadier general, and among the wounded was a small child.
As many as three people were killed and eight more were wounded when a bomb on a minibus exploded in Sadr City.
Two children were killed when a bomb exploded in Hilla.
Gunmen wounded a woman and her baby in Jurf al-Sakhar.
In Ramadi, a bomb attached to a police car wounded a civilian bystander.
Two car bombs exploded in Tikrit and a third one was defused.
In Falluja, a car bomb was defused.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 100 Killed in Iraq; New Operation Launched near Mosul – May 29th, 2016
- Iraq Special Forces Surround Fallujah; 208 Killed – May 28th, 2016
- Military Denies Bombing Fallujah Hospital; 18 Killed in Iraq – May 27th, 2016
- 95 Killed in Iraq; Fighting Continues in Fallujah – May 26th, 2016
- Mounting Concerns for Fallujah Residents; 259 Killed in Iraq – May 25th, 2016