Brigadier General Among Ten Killed in Iraq Violence
Sunday: 10 Killed, 11 Wounded
At least 10 Iraqis were killed 11 more were wounded in today’s attacks. Among the dead was a brigadier general, and among the wounded was a small child.
As many as three people were killed and eight more were wounded when a bomb on a minibus exploded in Sadr City.
Two children were killed when a bomb exploded in Hilla.
Gunmen wounded a woman and her baby in Jurf al-Sakhar.
In Ramadi, a bomb attached to a police car wounded a civilian bystander.
Two car bombs exploded in Tikrit and a third one was defused.
In Falluja, a car bomb was defused.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Attacks Iraq Security Forces and Politicians Leave 17 Dead and 11 Wounded – December 11th, 2013
- Bombers Attack Another Funeral; 39 Killed, 46 Wounded Across Iraq – December 10th, 2013
- 43 Killed, 60 Wounded in Ongoing Iraq Attacks – December 9th, 2013
- Baghdad Takes the Brunt of Attacks That Leave 61 Dead, 214 Wounded – December 8th, 2013
- Shooting Spree Targets Baghdad Liquor Stores; 21 Killed, 36 Wounded Across Iraq – December 7th, 2013