Brigadier General Among Ten Killed in Iraq Violence
Sunday: 10 Killed, 11 Wounded
At least 10 Iraqis were killed 11 more were wounded in today’s attacks. Among the dead was a brigadier general, and among the wounded was a small child.
As many as three people were killed and eight more were wounded when a bomb on a minibus exploded in Sadr City.
Two children were killed when a bomb exploded in Hilla.
Gunmen wounded a woman and her baby in Jurf al-Sakhar.
In Ramadi, a bomb attached to a police car wounded a civilian bystander.
Two car bombs exploded in Tikrit and a third one was defused.
In Falluja, a car bomb was defused.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Graves in Western Iraq Drive Casualty Figure up to 470 Killed – October 30th, 2014
- ISIS Executes Dozens; 350 Killed Across Iraq – October 29th, 2014
- Battles Continue Near Iraq Capital; 162 Killed – October 28th, 2014
- Bombers Attack Civilian and Security Targets Across Iraq, 317 Killed – October 27th, 2014
- Iraq Battles Leave 238 Dead – October 26th, 2014