At least eight people were killed and 18 more were wounded in several attacks across northern and central Iraq.
Five soldiers were killed and four more were wounded in a roadside blast near Duluiya.
One person was killed and two more were wounded in a Baquba bombing.
Three farmers were seriously wounded when a bomb exploded in a field in Zaaniya.
A bomb in Ramadi wounded a civilian.
A military force stopped an assault against a Sahwa checkpoint in Niba’e and killed one of the attackers.
Two journalists were released in Diyala province. A third one who was detained is awaiting further interrogation.
Three people were arrested trying to blow up a house in Gatoun.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018