Eight Killed, 18 Wounded Across Iraq
Saturday: 8 Iraqis Killed, 18 Wounded
At least eight people were killed and 18 more were wounded in several attacks across northern and central Iraq.
Five soldiers were killed and four more were wounded in a roadside blast near Duluiya.
One person was killed and two more were wounded in a Baquba bombing.
Three farmers were seriously wounded when a bomb exploded in a field in Zaaniya.
A bomb in Ramadi wounded a civilian.
A military force stopped an assault against a Sahwa checkpoint in Niba’e and killed one of the attackers.
Two journalists were released in Diyala province. A third one who was detained is awaiting further interrogation.
Three people were arrested trying to blow up a house in Gatoun.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Political Candidate Among 44 Killed, 60 Wounded – March 8th, 2014
- Shelling and Bombings Kill 42, Wound 62 Across Iraq – March 7th, 2014
- More Bloodshed in Iraq: 82 Killed, 176 Wounded – March 6th, 2014
- 53 Killed, 106 Wounded As Noisy Celebrations Provide Cover for Iraq Attacks – March 5th, 2014
- Gunmen Attack Samarra Council; 42 Killed, 74 Wounded Across Iraq – March 4th, 2014