At least 11 Iraqis were killed, including a suicide bomber, and 38 more were wounded. The bomber may have been trying to drive into the Green Zone when he detonated his explosives.
In Baghdad, a suicide car bombing at a Karrada checkpoint left eight dead and 31 wounded. The blast took place near the 14 July Bridge leading into the Green Zone, where the Iraqi government offices are, and injured one member of parliament.
An I.E.D wounded two policemen in Ramadi.
Gunmen shot and wounded a professor in Qadisiya.
A bomb exploded near a church in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017