At least 11 Iraqis were killed, including a suicide bomber, and 38 more were wounded. The bomber may have been trying to drive into the Green Zone when he detonated his explosives.
In Baghdad, a suicide car bombing at a Karrada checkpoint left eight dead and 31 wounded. The blast took place near the 14 July Bridge leading into the Green Zone, where the Iraqi government offices are, and injured one member of parliament.
An I.E.D wounded two policemen in Ramadi.
Gunmen shot and wounded a professor in Qadisiya.
A bomb exploded near a church in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018
- Yazidi Man Among 19 Killed in Iraq – July 10th, 2018