At least 11 Iraqis were killed, including a suicide bomber, and 38 more were wounded. The bomber may have been trying to drive into the Green Zone when he detonated his explosives.
In Baghdad, a suicide car bombing at a Karrada checkpoint left eight dead and 31 wounded. The blast took place near the 14 July Bridge leading into the Green Zone, where the Iraqi government offices are, and injured one member of parliament.
An I.E.D wounded two policemen in Ramadi.
Gunmen shot and wounded a professor in Qadisiya.
A bomb exploded near a church in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Deploys More Troops to Kirkuk; 13 Killed in Iraq – October 22nd, 2018
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018