At least 11 Iraqis were killed, including a suicide bomber, and 38 more were wounded. The bomber may have been trying to drive into the Green Zone when he detonated his explosives.
In Baghdad, a suicide car bombing at a Karrada checkpoint left eight dead and 31 wounded. The blast took place near the 14 July Bridge leading into the Green Zone, where the Iraqi government offices are, and injured one member of parliament.
An I.E.D wounded two policemen in Ramadi.
Gunmen shot and wounded a professor in Qadisiya.
A bomb exploded near a church in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018