11 Iraqis Killed in Bomb and Gun Attacks
11 Iraqis Killed, 11 Wounded
At least 11 Iraqis were killed and 11 more were wounded in relatively light violence over the last two days.
In Mosul, a bomb killed five people, including three civilians, and wounded three policemen. A former brigadier general was gunned down. Gunmen also killed a civilian. A policeman was killed and two civilians were wounded in a clash.
A blast in Wassit province killed a military officer and wounded two soldiers.
After killing a civilian in Tuz Khormato, gunmen drove away in the victim’s car.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded a captain in Kirkuk.
Two civilians were wounded in an I.E.D. blast in Zuba.
In Tarmiya, a bomb planted on a motorcycle wounded a Sahwa member.
Gunmen blew up three shops belonging to Sahwa members in Salman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bombers Strike in Baghdad; 479 Killed Across Iraq – April 17th, 2015
- 313 Killed in Iraq as Fighting Increases on Two Fronts – April 16th, 2015
- ISIS Takes Villages in Anbar, as 290 Are Killed Across Iraq – April 15th, 2015
- 160 Killed in Iraq as Premier Visits White House – April 14th, 2015
- Militants Back in Baiji Refinery; 139 Killed across Iraq – April 13th, 2015