11 Iraqis Killed in Bomb and Gun Attacks
11 Iraqis Killed, 11 Wounded
At least 11 Iraqis were killed and 11 more were wounded in relatively light violence over the last two days.
In Mosul, a bomb killed five people, including three civilians, and wounded three policemen. A former brigadier general was gunned down. Gunmen also killed a civilian. A policeman was killed and two civilians were wounded in a clash.
A blast in Wassit province killed a military officer and wounded two soldiers.
After killing a civilian in Tuz Khormato, gunmen drove away in the victim’s car.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded a captain in Kirkuk.
Two civilians were wounded in an I.E.D. blast in Zuba.
In Tarmiya, a bomb planted on a motorcycle wounded a Sahwa member.
Gunmen blew up three shops belonging to Sahwa members in Salman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Coalition Strikes Kill Civilians in Mosul; 244 Killed across Iraq – April 21st, 2015
- 161 Killed across Iraq As Bombs Continue in Baghdad – April 20th, 2015
- Militants Execute Iraq Civilians; 208 Killed Overall – April 19th, 2015
- Iraq Force Retake Baiji Refinery; 158 Killed across Country – April 18th, 2015
- Bombers Strike in Baghdad; 479 Killed Across Iraq – April 17th, 2015