11 Iraqis Killed in Bomb and Gun Attacks
11 Iraqis Killed, 11 Wounded
At least 11 Iraqis were killed and 11 more were wounded in relatively light violence over the last two days.
In Mosul, a bomb killed five people, including three civilians, and wounded three policemen. A former brigadier general was gunned down. Gunmen also killed a civilian. A policeman was killed and two civilians were wounded in a clash.
A blast in Wassit province killed a military officer and wounded two soldiers.
After killing a civilian in Tuz Khormato, gunmen drove away in the victim’s car.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded a captain in Kirkuk.
Two civilians were wounded in an I.E.D. blast in Zuba.
In Tarmiya, a bomb planted on a motorcycle wounded a Sahwa member.
Gunmen blew up three shops belonging to Sahwa members in Salman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Attack on Forces in Anbar; 195 Killed in Iraq – April 29th, 2016
- Biden Visits Baghdad; 107 Killed in Iraq – April 28th, 2016
- Iraq Army Advances Towards Mosul; 311 Killed Across Country – April 27th, 2016
- 94 Killed Across Iraq; Tuz Khormato Still a Battle Zone – April 26th, 2016
- Clashes Continue in Tuz Khormato; 159 Killed in Iraq – April 25th, 2016