11 Iraqis Killed in Bomb and Gun Attacks
11 Iraqis Killed, 11 Wounded
At least 11 Iraqis were killed and 11 more were wounded in relatively light violence over the last two days.
In Mosul, a bomb killed five people, including three civilians, and wounded three policemen. A former brigadier general was gunned down. Gunmen also killed a civilian. A policeman was killed and two civilians were wounded in a clash.
A blast in Wassit province killed a military officer and wounded two soldiers.
After killing a civilian in Tuz Khormato, gunmen drove away in the victim’s car.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded a captain in Kirkuk.
Two civilians were wounded in an I.E.D. blast in Zuba.
In Tarmiya, a bomb planted on a motorcycle wounded a Sahwa member.
Gunmen blew up three shops belonging to Sahwa members in Salman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 66 Killed across Iraq as U.S. Carpetbombs Tikrit – March 28th, 2015
- Militias Return to Fighting; 142 Killed in Iraq – March 27th, 2015
- Militias Pushed Out of Tikrit Battle; 209 Killed in Iraq – March 26th, 2015
- 109 Killed across Iraq as U.S. Begins Airstrikes in Tikrit – March 25th, 2015
- U.S. Begins Flights over Tikrit, as 105 Are Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2015