11 Iraqis Killed in Bomb and Gun Attacks
11 Iraqis Killed, 11 Wounded
At least 11 Iraqis were killed and 11 more were wounded in relatively light violence over the last two days.
In Mosul, a bomb killed five people, including three civilians, and wounded three policemen. A former brigadier general was gunned down. Gunmen also killed a civilian. A policeman was killed and two civilians were wounded in a clash.
A blast in Wassit province killed a military officer and wounded two soldiers.
After killing a civilian in Tuz Khormato, gunmen drove away in the victim’s car.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded a captain in Kirkuk.
Two civilians were wounded in an I.E.D. blast in Zuba.
In Tarmiya, a bomb planted on a motorcycle wounded a Sahwa member.
Gunmen blew up three shops belonging to Sahwa members in Salman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 109 Killed As Bombers Strike in Baghdad and Iraq Army Base – September 22nd, 2014
- Siege at Army Base Ongoing; 175 Killed, 102 Wounded Across Iraq – September 21st, 2014
- Clashes and Airstrikes Across Iraq Leave 154 Dead and Dozens Wounded – September 20th, 2014
- 71 Killed, 86 Wounded Across Iraq As Bombers Hit Baghdad Again – September 19th, 2014
- Bombers Strike near Baghdad Shrine; 195 Killed, 173 Wounded Across Iraq – September 18th, 2014