11 Iraqis Killed in Bomb and Gun Attacks
11 Iraqis Killed, 11 Wounded
At least 11 Iraqis were killed and 11 more were wounded in relatively light violence over the last two days.
In Mosul, a bomb killed five people, including three civilians, and wounded three policemen. A former brigadier general was gunned down. Gunmen also killed a civilian. A policeman was killed and two civilians were wounded in a clash.
A blast in Wassit province killed a military officer and wounded two soldiers.
After killing a civilian in Tuz Khormato, gunmen drove away in the victim’s car.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded a captain in Kirkuk.
Two civilians were wounded in an I.E.D. blast in Zuba.
In Tarmiya, a bomb planted on a motorcycle wounded a Sahwa member.
Gunmen blew up three shops belonging to Sahwa members in Salman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 285 Killed Across Iraq As Badr Brigades Refuse To Leave Kurdish Region – November 26th, 2014
- Australian Strikes Claim Militants; 229 Killed Across Iraq – November 25th, 2014
- 83 Killed As Peshmerga Ask Badr Brigades For Control of Iraq Town – November 24th, 2014
- Mass Grave Found Near Mosul; 314 Killed Across Iraq – November 23rd, 2014
- Iraq Attacks, Strikes Leave 203 Dead, 111 Wounded – November 22nd, 2014