11 Iraqis Killed in Bomb and Gun Attacks
11 Iraqis Killed, 11 Wounded
At least 11 Iraqis were killed and 11 more were wounded in relatively light violence over the last two days.
In Mosul, a bomb killed five people, including three civilians, and wounded three policemen. A former brigadier general was gunned down. Gunmen also killed a civilian. A policeman was killed and two civilians were wounded in a clash.
A blast in Wassit province killed a military officer and wounded two soldiers.
After killing a civilian in Tuz Khormato, gunmen drove away in the victim’s car.
A bomb killed a policeman and wounded a captain in Kirkuk.
Two civilians were wounded in an I.E.D. blast in Zuba.
In Tarmiya, a bomb planted on a motorcycle wounded a Sahwa member.
Gunmen blew up three shops belonging to Sahwa members in Salman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Another Security Installation Targeted in Iraq; 24 Killed, 97 Wounded – December 4th, 2013
- Suicide Bombers Target Security Personnel Across Iraq; 67 Killed, 98 Wounded – December 3rd, 2013
- Family of Six Among 15 Killed, 31 Wounded Across Iraq – December 2nd, 2013
- 46 Killed, 70 Wounded Across Iraq; Bomber Attacks Sahwa Funeral – December 1st, 2013
- 20 Killed, 28 Wounded in Scattered Attacks Across Iraq – November 30th, 2013