Six Killed in Iraq Violence
Saturday: 6 Iraqis Killed, 6 Wounded
At least six Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in light violence.
In Baghdad, a dumped body found in Utifiya turned out to belong to the father of a federal policeman.
Security forces fired upon a suicide bomber in Baiji, causing his explosives vest to detonate.
An old landmine in Bashdar wounded a young man and his sister. He lost his leg, while his sister suffered facial injuries.
Gunmen wounded a civilian in Baquba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide bombers Attack Refugee Camp; 96 Killed in Iraq – August 26th, 2016
- Fleeing Civilians Shot; 116 Killed in Iraq – August 25th, 2016
- Qayara Reported Liberated; 111 Killed in Iraq – August 24th, 2016
- Fighting Continues in Khalidiya; 189 Killed in Iraq – August 23rd, 2016
- 46 Killed in Iraq, Including British Demining Contractor – August 22nd, 2016