Six Killed in Iraq Violence
Saturday: 6 Iraqis Killed, 6 Wounded
At least six Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in light violence.
In Baghdad, a dumped body found in Utifiya turned out to belong to the father of a federal policeman.
Security forces fired upon a suicide bomber in Baiji, causing his explosives vest to detonate.
An old landmine in Bashdar wounded a young man and his sister. He lost his leg, while his sister suffered facial injuries.
Gunmen wounded a civilian in Baquba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 2,381 Killed in Iraq During September – September 30th, 2016
- Australia Politician Visits Front Lines; 65 Killed in Iraq – September 29th, 2016
- Mass Execution Filmed; 131 Killed in Iraq – September 28th, 2016
- Bombers Kill, Wound Scores in Baghdad; 83 Killed Across Iraq – September 27th, 2016
- Fighting Ramps up in Anbar province; 112 Killed in Iraq – September 26th, 2016