At least six Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in light violence.
In Baghdad, a dumped body found in Utifiya turned out to belong to the father of a federal policeman.
Security forces fired upon a suicide bomber in Baiji, causing his explosives vest to detonate.
An old landmine in Bashdar wounded a young man and his sister. He lost his leg, while his sister suffered facial injuries.
Gunmen wounded a civilian in Baquba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militia Armory Burns and Explodes; 15 Killed in Iraq – August 18th, 2018
- Electric Infrastructure Targeted; Six Killed in Iraq – August 17th, 2018
- Six Executed in Iraq; Six Others Killed Across Country – August 16th, 2018
- Protests in Basra Ramp up Again; 30 Killed in Iraq – August 15th, 2018
- Bombers Return to Sadr City; Five Killed in Iraq – August 14th, 2018