At least six Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in light violence.
In Baghdad, a dumped body found in Utifiya turned out to belong to the father of a federal policeman.
Security forces fired upon a suicide bomber in Baiji, causing his explosives vest to detonate.
An old landmine in Bashdar wounded a young man and his sister. He lost his leg, while his sister suffered facial injuries.
Gunmen wounded a civilian in Baquba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkey Desperate to Stop Kurdish Vote; 41 Killed in Iraq – September 22nd, 2017
- Operations Launched in Hawija and Shirqat; 70 Killed in Iraq – September 21st, 2017
- Dozens of Bodies Found in Mass Graves; 121 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2017
- Suicide Bombers Attack Restaurant; 64 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2017
- Kurdish Vote Celebration Turns Deadly; 16 Killed in Iraq – September 18th, 2017