Six Killed in Iraq Violence
Saturday: 6 Iraqis Killed, 6 Wounded
At least six Iraqis were killed and six more were wounded in light violence.
In Baghdad, a dumped body found in Utifiya turned out to belong to the father of a federal policeman.
Security forces fired upon a suicide bomber in Baiji, causing his explosives vest to detonate.
An old landmine in Bashdar wounded a young man and his sister. He lost his leg, while his sister suffered facial injuries.
Gunmen wounded a civilian in Baquba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Cholera Spreads in Iraq; 72 Killed in Battles – October 4th, 2015
- 89 Killed in Iraq as Bombers Strike near Baghdad Shrine – October 3rd, 2015
- 36 Killed in Iraq; Embedded Journalist Wounded – October 2nd, 2015
- 257 Killed in Iraq as Abadi Asks for More Airstrikes – October 1st, 2015
- 3,842 Killed in Iraq during September – September 30th, 2015