At least four Iraqis were killed and five more were wounded in very light violence. Three foreigners were also killed, during a home invasion in Hilla, and seven Iranian soldiers were killed near the border.
In Hilla, gunmen broke into a home where they killed three inhabitants. One was the Kuwaiti owner of the home. Another was a Turkish engineer. An Indian servant was killed as well.
Seven Iranian soldiers were killed as they strayed into a minefield on the Iran-Iraq border. Because the borders are poorly demarcated, the group may have been in Iraqi territory when they were killed.
In Baghdad, two civilians were wounded in Allawi during a blast. Gunmen seriously wounded a policeman in Shabb. An airport security chief was wounded in an attack in Mansour. A bomb near Andalus Square was defused.
A man was killed as he was planting a bomb in Suwayra.
A body bearing signs of torture was found in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018