An Iraqi sentenced 13 Turkish women to death for their involvement with the Islamic State.
The Kurdistan Regional Government handed over as many as 576 detainees to Iraq.
At least 54 people were killed, and eight more were wounded in recent violence:
At least 21 militiamen were killed in various altercations in the Rashad, Hamrin Mountains, and Wadi Khanizir region.
Four militiamen were killed and three were wounded in an attack on their base in Mkesheifa.
Militants killed eight people, including a tribal chief, at a home in Qayara.
Three people were killed in an attack as they were driving in Daquq.
In Tarmiya, a blast left one dead and three injured.
A blast near the Fallujah Dam left two soldiers with injuries.
Seven militants were killed in Hawija and Rashad.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018