An Iraqi sentenced 13 Turkish women to death for their involvement with the Islamic State.
The Kurdistan Regional Government handed over as many as 576 detainees to Iraq.
At least 54 people were killed, and eight more were wounded in recent violence:
At least 21 militiamen were killed in various altercations in the Rashad, Hamrin Mountains, and Wadi Khanizir region.
Four militiamen were killed and three were wounded in an attack on their base in Mkesheifa.
Militants killed eight people, including a tribal chief, at a home in Qayara.
Three people were killed in an attack as they were driving in Daquq.
In Tarmiya, a blast left one dead and three injured.
A blast near the Fallujah Dam left two soldiers with injuries.
Seven militants were killed in Hawija and Rashad.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018
- Bomb Targets Election Candidate; Two Killed in Iraq – April 15th, 2018