The al-Arab newspaper is reporting that U.S. forces have offered to secure upcoming elections in the Sunni provinces of Anbar, Salah ad Din, and Nineveh.
At least 15 were killed, and six were wounded:
One person was killed and two more were wounded in a Rashidiya bombing.
A policeman died of injuries received in a friendly fire incident in Baghdadi on Saturday.
In Mosul, a bomb wounded a married couple.
A roadside bomb wounded a security member in Ghida.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018