The al-Arab newspaper is reporting that U.S. forces have offered to secure upcoming elections in the Sunni provinces of Anbar, Salah ad Din, and Nineveh.
At least 15 were killed, and six were wounded:
One person was killed and two more were wounded in a Rashidiya bombing.
A policeman died of injuries received in a friendly fire incident in Baghdadi on Saturday.
In Mosul, a bomb wounded a married couple.
A roadside bomb wounded a security member in Ghida.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurdish Town Strikes Against Deteriorating Security; 24 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2018
- Mass ISIS Grave Yields 167 Bodies; 19 Killed Recently in Iraq – June 20th, 2018
- ISIS Kidnappings Increase Significantly; 37 Killed in Iraq – June 19th, 2018
- Shepherds Kidnapped and Executed; 16 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018