The al-Arab newspaper is reporting that U.S. forces have offered to secure upcoming elections in the Sunni provinces of Anbar, Salah ad Din, and Nineveh.
At least 15 were killed, and six were wounded:
One person was killed and two more were wounded in a Rashidiya bombing.
A policeman died of injuries received in a friendly fire incident in Baghdadi on Saturday.
In Mosul, a bomb wounded a married couple.
A roadside bomb wounded a security member in Ghida.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kirkuk Blast Targets Political Party; 24 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2018
- Roadside Bombs Target Buses; 18 Killed in Iraq – September 18th, 2018
- Water Sickens Baghdad Soccer Team in Basra; 14 Killed or Found Dead in Iraq – September 17th, 2018
- Troops Deployed to Turkish Border; 20 Killed in Iraq – September 16th, 2018
- Children Found in Mosul Mass Grave; 11 Killed or Found Dead in Iraq – September 15th, 2018