The al-Arab newspaper is reporting that U.S. forces have offered to secure upcoming elections in the Sunni provinces of Anbar, Salah ad Din, and Nineveh.
At least 15 were killed, and six were wounded:
One person was killed and two more were wounded in a Rashidiya bombing.
A policeman died of injuries received in a friendly fire incident in Baghdadi on Saturday.
In Mosul, a bomb wounded a married couple.
A roadside bomb wounded a security member in Ghida.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018