KRG Health Minister Dr. Rekawt Hamarashid announced that Baghdad has delivered several trucks worth of medications.
At least 90 were killed or found dead, and 20 were wounded:
Near Riyadh, a mass grave gave up at least 75 victims, who were shot execution style.
A bomb left at a Sinjar home killed two men.
Two bodies were found in Qara Tapa.
Four people were wounded in a Rashidiya blast.
In Mashrou al-Wahda, a sticky bomb wounded a militiaman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Basra Protests Turn Violent Again; Two Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2019
- 40 Bodies in ISIS Grave; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2019
- Scattered Attacks Leave Four Dead in Iraq – January 15th, 2019
- Children Wounded in Roadside Blast; Two Killed in Iraq – January 13th, 2019
- ISIS Members Poisoned by Relative; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 12th, 2019