KRG Health Minister Dr. Rekawt Hamarashid announced that Baghdad has delivered several trucks worth of medications.
At least 90 were killed or found dead, and 20 were wounded:
Near Riyadh, a mass grave gave up at least 75 victims, who were shot execution style.
A bomb left at a Sinjar home killed two men.
Two bodies were found in Qara Tapa.
Four people were wounded in a Rashidiya blast.
In Mashrou al-Wahda, a sticky bomb wounded a militiaman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Child Injured in Checkpoint Attack; Six Killed in Iraq – August 13th, 2018
- Fresh ISIS Clashes and Attacks; 42 Killed in Iraq – August 12th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Tribal Fighters near Baiji; 12 Killed in Iraq – August 11th, 2018
- Double Bombing Targets First Responders; Seven Killed in Iraq – August 10th, 2018
- Abu Ghraib Official Injured in Bombing; 10 Killed in Iraq – August 9th, 2018