KRG Health Minister Dr. Rekawt Hamarashid announced that Baghdad has delivered several trucks worth of medications.
At least 90 were killed or found dead, and 20 were wounded:
Near Riyadh, a mass grave gave up at least 75 victims, who were shot execution style.
A bomb left at a Sinjar home killed two men.
Two bodies were found in Qara Tapa.
Four people were wounded in a Rashidiya blast.
In Mashrou al-Wahda, a sticky bomb wounded a militiaman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018
- More Humanitarian Aid Planned; Seven Killed in Iraq – June 16th, 2018
- Forty ISIS Bodies Found in Grave; 28 Killed in Iraq – June 15th, 2018
- Euphrates Fills with Bodies Floating in from Syria; 18 Killed or Found Dead in Iraq – June 14th, 2018
- South Korea Delivers Promised T-50 Jets; Six Killed in Iraq – June 13th, 2018