Memos from John Yoo (Deputy Assistant Attorney General), Robert J. Delahunty (Special Counsel), and Patrick F. Philbin (Deputy Assistant Attorney General)
Here are the key memos written by Justice Department officials to President Bush and the US military did not have to comply with any international laws in the handling of detainees in the war on terrorism. Newsweek released the documents on May 21. They are in .pdf format.
Read more by news
- Resignation Letter from US Foreign Service Officer Matthew P. Hoh – October 27th, 2009
- The Folly of Attacking Iran: Lessons From History – February 9th, 2009
- Waltz With Bashir, Part 2 – February 2nd, 2009
- Waltz With Bashir – January 26th, 2009
- The President Is Not a King – October 18th, 2008