I’m writing this brief note for two reasons: 1) my apologies for my long absence. Yes, cancer gets you a doctor’s note, but still…and 2) please support our winter fundraising drive. We have terrific matching funds, so your donation will be doubled.
This whole illness is painful and inconvenient – but good will triumph in the end. I’m fighting it – and I intend to win.
And recent events have have confirmed what I’ve been writing for over a year. I am literally bursting to resume the story.
Unfortunately, my recent radiation treatments make that impossible for the moment, but I am improving every day.
If you support me and my writing, please make your tax deductible donation to Antiwar.com. Without your active support I don’t think I’d still be alive.
I miss my readers and my work: please help me get back to both.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- The Neocon Revival – February 17th, 2019
- Why I Got Trump Right – February 13th, 2019
- My Life as a Reader – February 10th, 2019
- US ‘Regime Change’ in Venezuela: Fake, Fake, Fake! – February 7th, 2019
- The Humbling of Emmanuel Macron – February 3rd, 2019