The man behind Mosul Eye, the widely read blog that chronicled Islamic State crimes from inside the captured city, has revealed himself to be Omar Muhammad and described how he was able to remain alive while completing this feat.
At least 31 people were killed, and two were wounded:
In Kirkuk, clashes between militiamen and unknown gunmen were reported.
Gunmen killed a shopkeeper and wounded two others in Husseiniya.
Airstrikes on Wadi Horan left 17 militants dead last Saturday.
Security forces killed a militant in Khuzeifi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018