The man behind Mosul Eye, the widely read blog that chronicled Islamic State crimes from inside the captured city, has revealed himself to be Omar Muhammad and described how he was able to remain alive while completing this feat.
At least 31 people were killed, and two were wounded:
In Kirkuk, clashes between militiamen and unknown gunmen were reported.
Gunmen killed a shopkeeper and wounded two others in Husseiniya.
Airstrikes on Wadi Horan left 17 militants dead last Saturday.
Security forces killed a militant in Khuzeifi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018