The man behind Mosul Eye, the widely read blog that chronicled Islamic State crimes from inside the captured city, has revealed himself to be Omar Muhammad and described how he was able to remain alive while completing this feat.
At least 31 people were killed, and two were wounded:
In Kirkuk, clashes between militiamen and unknown gunmen were reported.
Gunmen killed a shopkeeper and wounded two others in Husseiniya.
Airstrikes on Wadi Horan left 17 militants dead last Saturday.
Security forces killed a militant in Khuzeifi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018