At least 18 people were killed, and 16 were wounded:
In Kirkuk, a police major was killed in a drive-by shooting.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Albu Eissa.
A bomb in Taji wounded two people.
A bodyguard was slightly injured when a grenade was launched at his home in Hilla. The man guards House Speaker Salim al-Jabouri.
Militiamen killed six militants in Baaj.
In Mosul, the bodies of six militants were found buried.
A militant leader was killed in Hamrin.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018