At least 18 people were killed, and 16 were wounded:
In Kirkuk, a police major was killed in a drive-by shooting.
Gunmen killed a policeman in Albu Eissa.
A bomb in Taji wounded two people.
A bodyguard was slightly injured when a grenade was launched at his home in Hilla. The man guards House Speaker Salim al-Jabouri.
Militiamen killed six militants in Baaj.
In Mosul, the bodies of six militants were found buried.
A militant leader was killed in Hamrin.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018