Najm al-Jubouri, commander of Mosul operations, believes that 4,000 militants have been killed in operations in and around Mosul. About half of them were killed in airstrikes.
At least 162 were killed and 14 were wounded:
In Mosul, the bodies of 20 civilians were discovered in the rubble of a building believed destroyed by Daesh; however, they could have been killed in Wednesday’s heavy artillery strikes. Three women were executed for not following commands to evacuate. Clashes left 20 militants dead. Three suicide bombers were killed.
Gunmen killed two Turkmen in Kutan.
A father and his soon were killed by gunmen in Kirkuk.
An I.E.D. in Abu Ghraib killed one policeman and wounded two more.
Near Mansouriya, a bomb killed an oil police officer and two bodyguards.
A bomb killed one civilian and wounded another in Arab Jabour.
Nine civilians were wounded in six separate Baghdad bombings.
Turkey announced that strikes targeting Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) on November 11 left 29 guerrillas dead near Zab.
Security forces killed five militants and wounded others in Mizeri.
Five militants were killed in a strike on Rawa.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018