Najm al-Jubouri, commander of Mosul operations, believes that 4,000 militants have been killed in operations in and around Mosul. About half of them were killed in airstrikes.
At least 162 were killed and 14 were wounded:
In Mosul, the bodies of 20 civilians were discovered in the rubble of a building believed destroyed by Daesh; however, they could have been killed in Wednesday’s heavy artillery strikes. Three women were executed for not following commands to evacuate. Clashes left 20 militants dead. Three suicide bombers were killed.
Gunmen killed two Turkmen in Kutan.
A father and his soon were killed by gunmen in Kirkuk.
An I.E.D. in Abu Ghraib killed one policeman and wounded two more.
Near Mansouriya, a bomb killed an oil police officer and two bodyguards.
A bomb killed one civilian and wounded another in Arab Jabour.
Nine civilians were wounded in six separate Baghdad bombings.
Turkey announced that strikes targeting Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) on November 11 left 29 guerrillas dead near Zab.
Security forces killed five militants and wounded others in Mizeri.
Five militants were killed in a strike on Rawa.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018