In Tikrit, a bomb targeting a judge’s convoy exploded, killing four bodyguards and wounding at least two others, including the judge. Five people were killed and nine more were wounded in a blast near a hospital.
A bomb killed four people, including two women, near Rashad.
A roadside bomb in Hammam al-Alil killed three policemen and wounded a fourth.
Smugglers killed one border guard and wounded two others near the Syrian border in Anbar province.
In Khalis, gunmen killed a shopkeeper.
Gunmen wounded two policemen at a checkpoint in Azwiya.
Two policemen were wounded in a grenade and gun attack in Amiriyat al Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018