In Tikrit, a bomb targeting a judge’s convoy exploded, killing four bodyguards and wounding at least two others, including the judge. Five people were killed and nine more were wounded in a blast near a hospital.
A bomb killed four people, including two women, near Rashad.
A roadside bomb in Hammam al-Alil killed three policemen and wounded a fourth.
Smugglers killed one border guard and wounded two others near the Syrian border in Anbar province.
In Khalis, gunmen killed a shopkeeper.
Gunmen wounded two policemen at a checkpoint in Azwiya.
Two policemen were wounded in a grenade and gun attack in Amiriyat al Falluja.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018