At least eight people were killed, and ten were wounded in recent violence:
In Mosul, clashes between police and militia members took place, when the police stopped the militiamen from crossing their checkpoint. The police said that the militiamen had no duties in the area. Two policemen were wounded.
Militants killed a security member in Khan Bani Saad.
Four militiamen were wounded during a ambush in Khanaqin.
A bomb in Mukhisa wounded two policemen.
Two militants were killed in continuing operations in Anbar.
In Abu Saida, an operation left one militant dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019
- Large-scale anti-ISIS operation; 18 Killed in Iraq – April 11th, 2019