At least seven ISIS militants were killed in recent violence:
Four militants were killed in clashes in orchards near Mukhisa.
A security operation in Anbar province left three militants dead.
Also, over 300 bodies were found in a mass grave in Muthanna province. The grave dates to the 1980s and the Anfal campaign of genocide against the Kurds. Most of the bodies belonged to women and children.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Large-scale anti-ISIS operation; 18 Killed in Iraq – April 11th, 2019