At least six people were killed, and four more were wounded in recent violence:
Clashes in Haditha left four militants dead.
At a Shirqat checkpoint, mortars killed a policeman and 11-year-old child.
Two civilians were wounded when a bomb blew up in Baghdad.
A soldier was wounded during an attack at a post in Mandali.
An attack wounded a soldier at a post in Naft Khana.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019