At least six people were killed, and two more were wounded in recent violence:
Gunmen killed a prominent citizen of Kirkuk at his home.
In Jurf al-Sakhar (Jurf al-Nasr), a bomb wounded two militiamen.
Airstrikes killed four militants near Muqdadiya.
An ISIS leader was killed during an operation near Ramadi at Lake Razaza.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019