At least 20 people were killed, and two more were wounded in recent violence:
An officer was killed and two others were wounded in a clash with militants in Daquq.
A bomb in Naqib killed a farmer and his son.
In Mosul, the body of a young man, bearing gunshot wounds, was found.
Airstrikes killed 14 ISIS militants in two locations near Kirkuk.
Three militants were killed during an operation at Tharthar Lake.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019