At least two people were killed, and six were wounded:
In Qara Tapa, militants killed a policeman and wounded six civilians, including women and children, during a mortar attack.
Militants executed a person near Rutba. The man had been hunting for truffles and was captured over three weeks ago in Jalabat along with other truffle gatherers.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019
- Tribal Fighting Leaves Casualties; Five Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Blasts Militia; Four Killed in Iraq, 15 Found in Mass Grave – March 10th, 2019