Updated at 11:45 p.m. EST, March 7, 2019
At least 10 people were killed, and 34 were wounded:
Seven militiamen were killed, and 30 more were wounded when they were ambushed on a mountain road near Makhmour.
A blast in Muqdadiya killed one policeman and wounded four more.
A police officer was shot dead in Tuz Khormato.
In Hadar, a body was found.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019
- ISIS Executes Another Truffle Hunter; Two People Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2019
- Tribal Fighting Leaves Casualties; Five Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2019