At least eight people were killed:
A roadside bomb killed a policeman near Hawija.
In Erbil, gunmen killed a Peshmerga fighter outside his home.
Three ISIS militants were killed trying to sneak in from Syria near Qaim.
Another three militants were killed near Mosul after crossing the border from Syria.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019
- ISIS Executes Another Truffle Hunter; Two People Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2019
- Tribal Fighting Leaves Casualties; Five Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2019