At least 12 people were killed and another two were wounded:
A landmine killed a child and wounded two relatives as they gathered truffles near Haditha.
Seven militants were killed during an attack on Sheikh Ibrahim village near Tal Afar.
Security forces killed two militants in Salah ad Din province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019
- Two militiamen Among 11 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2019
- ISIS Executes Another Truffle Hunter; Two People Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2019