At least 23 people were killed, and five were wounded:
Mortars wounded two civilians in Muqdadiya.
In Salah ad Din province, a roadside bomb wounded two people.
A grenade hurled from a motorcycle injured a child in Kut. The target was the home of the head of the Wasit provincial council.
Airstrikes on Aztagon valley killed 12 militants.
In Hashisha, strikes left three militants dead.
Security forces killed three militants in Hawija.
A militant was killed near Khanaqin.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019