At least seven people were killed, and two more were wounded:
Two men were killed in a new Turkish airstrike in Amedi. The two were reportedly looking for relatives missing since the last airstrike. The total number of civilians killed in strikes this week is now six. Apparently, two who were wounded earlier have died.
A body was found in Mosul.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019
- Large-scale anti-ISIS operation; 18 Killed in Iraq – April 11th, 2019
- Bomb Targets Tribal Leader and Family; Two Killed in Iraq – April 10th, 2019