At least 27 people were killed, and 16 were wounded:
Two children were wounded in a bombing near Fallujah.
Turkish airstrikes against Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) targets in northern Iraq left two civilians dead and two wounded in the village of Gali Rashava. The Turkish military reported that 21 militants were killed in strikes in the last three days across Kurdistan.
A militant was killed in Dhuluiya.
Also, Shi’ite militiamen shelled a village on the other side of the Syrian border, where Islamic State militants were allegedly planning an attack in Iraq. At least 43 militants were killed or wounded in Baghuz. These casualties were not added to the figures above.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019