At least 14 people were killed, and one was wounded:
Turkish airstrikes targeting Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) left six guerrillas dead in Hakurk, Sinat-Haftanin, and Zap.
Near Abu Saida, militants killed a policeman and wounded another.
A civilian was shot dead in Abu Ghraib.
A sniper killed a policeman in Imam Weis.
Five militants were killed during operations in Anbar province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019
- Large-scale anti-ISIS operation; 18 Killed in Iraq – April 11th, 2019
- Bomb Targets Tribal Leader and Family; Two Killed in Iraq – April 10th, 2019