At least 14 people were killed, and one was wounded:
Turkish airstrikes targeting Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) left six guerrillas dead in Hakurk, Sinat-Haftanin, and Zap.
Near Abu Saida, militants killed a policeman and wounded another.
A civilian was shot dead in Abu Ghraib.
A sniper killed a policeman in Imam Weis.
Five militants were killed during operations in Anbar province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Attack at Military Base Near Kirkuk; 11 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2019
- Elderly Shrine Tender Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2019
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019