At least four people were killed, and four were wounded in recent violence:
In Dibs, gunmen killed a militiaman at his home.
A bomb at a Hawija checkpoint killed a police officer.
A militiaman was killed in an attack on a checkpoint in Brayati, which is near Kirkuk.
In Mosul, a civilian was shot dead.
Three policemen were wounded when militants took over their checkpoint in Qula, near Khanaqin.
Near Tal al-Dhahab, a bomb wounded the driver of a passing car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Attack at Military Base Near Kirkuk; 11 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2019
- Elderly Shrine Tender Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2019
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019