At least four people were killed, and four were wounded in recent violence:
In Dibs, gunmen killed a militiaman at his home.
A bomb at a Hawija checkpoint killed a police officer.
A militiaman was killed in an attack on a checkpoint in Brayati, which is near Kirkuk.
In Mosul, a civilian was shot dead.
Three policemen were wounded when militants took over their checkpoint in Qula, near Khanaqin.
Near Tal al-Dhahab, a bomb wounded the driver of a passing car.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019