At least 14 people were killed, and nine were wounded in recent violence:
Gunmen on a motorbike killed a civilian in Abu Ghraib.
A booby-trapped home in Salah ad Din exploded, injuring two security personnel.
Turkish airstrikes on Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) targets in Avasin-Basyan left seven guerrillas dead.
Three militants were killed in an operation in Hawija that involved Coalition forces.
In Badush, security forces killed a militant leader and arrested 17 others.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019
- Eight Killed in Iraq as Turks Battle PKK – March 16th, 2019