At least 14 people were killed, and nine were wounded in recent violence:
Gunmen on a motorbike killed a civilian in Abu Ghraib.
A booby-trapped home in Salah ad Din exploded, injuring two security personnel.
Turkish airstrikes on Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) targets in Avasin-Basyan left seven guerrillas dead.
Three militants were killed in an operation in Hawija that involved Coalition forces.
In Badush, security forces killed a militant leader and arrested 17 others.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Scattered Attacks Leave Four Dead in Iraq – January 15th, 2019
- Children Wounded in Roadside Blast; Two Killed in Iraq – January 13th, 2019
- ISIS Members Poisoned by Relative; Seven Killed in Iraq – January 12th, 2019
- Car Bomb in Town Near Syrian Border; Six Killed in Iraq – January 11th, 2019
- 38 Found in Mass Grave near Mosul; One Killed in Iraq – January 9th, 2019