At least two people were killed, and five were wounded in recent violence, while another 50 were wounded in a mass grave:
Fifty bodies were found in an old ISIS mass grave in Mosul.
In Sinjar, flooding unearthed bodies in a previously undisturbed Yazidi mass grave.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed a militiaman who was a commander in Sadr’s Saraya al-Salam (Peace Brigades).
Gunmen killed a policeman in Sulaymaniya.
A bomb in Jurf al-Sakr wounded four militiamen.
A civilian was wounded in Khalis.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018
- Four Killed in Iraq – December 2nd, 2018