At least two people were killed, and five were wounded in recent violence, while another 50 were wounded in a mass grave:
Fifty bodies were found in an old ISIS mass grave in Mosul.
In Sinjar, flooding unearthed bodies in a previously undisturbed Yazidi mass grave.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed a militiaman who was a commander in Sadr’s Saraya al-Salam (Peace Brigades).
Gunmen killed a policeman in Sulaymaniya.
A bomb in Jurf al-Sakr wounded four militiamen.
A civilian was wounded in Khalis.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019