At least 22 people were killed and two were wounded in recent violence:
In Qayara, gunmen killed a civilian and wounded another.
A sticky bomb wounded a doctor who works at Fallujah Teaching Hospital in Khalidiya.
Operations near Mosul in Badush and Hatra left at least 21 militants dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilians Bombed in Turkish Strikes; 26 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2018
- Turkey Bombs PKK Sites; Three Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2018
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018