A blast wounded two civilians in Baiji.
Nineteen militants were killed during airstrikes in the Qarabotk, near Makhmour.
In Wadi al-Tharthar operations, 11 militants were killed.
Four suicide bombers were killed and more were arrested in Baghdad. Security forces accuse them of targeting Arbaeen pilgrims.
Security forces killed three militants in Tulul al-Baj, near Saniya.
A militant was killed in Naft Khana.
In other news, about 20,000 Shi’ite militiamen are being redeployed to strengthen the border after Islamic State militants in Syria made advances toward it. Anbar province itself is still home to many ISIS militants, and militants are making inroads further east in central Iraq.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018