At least 11 people were killed, and another nine were wounded in recent violence:
Militants killed an imam in Rutba days after Mounir Okab al-Duleimi gave a speech about continuing the fight against the Islamic State militants.
In Riyadh, five oil police were wounded in a blast.
Four security personnel were wounded during an attack on a headquarters near Ramadi.
Turkish strikes on Kurdistan Workers’ Party targets in Metina left three guerrillas dead.
Security personnel in Rashad killed three suicide bombers.
Four more militants were killed while trying to attack a checkpoint at Kilo 18 in Anbar province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018