At least 18 people were killed, and 28 were wounded:
A bomb killed five federal policemen on a bus in Azerban.
In Shirqat, a bomb killed one tribal fighter and wounded two more.
The body of a journalist kidnapped along with his uncle in Tikrit was found. His uncle was able to escape.
Six civilians were wounded in a bombing in Mosul.
In Baghdad, a bomb on a bus wounded three people.
Airstrikes on Fatha and Hawija left six militants dead.
Paramilitary troops killed three militants in Sedeira.
According to the Basra head of the office of the United Nations High Commission for Human Rights, Mahdi al-Tamimi, over 70,000 have been sickened by contaminated water in Basra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018
- Four Killed in Iraq – December 2nd, 2018