At least 18 people were killed, and 28 were wounded:
A bomb killed five federal policemen on a bus in Azerban.
In Shirqat, a bomb killed one tribal fighter and wounded two more.
The body of a journalist kidnapped along with his uncle in Tikrit was found. His uncle was able to escape.
Six civilians were wounded in a bombing in Mosul.
In Baghdad, a bomb on a bus wounded three people.
Airstrikes on Fatha and Hawija left six militants dead.
Paramilitary troops killed three militants in Sedeira.
According to the Basra head of the office of the United Nations High Commission for Human Rights, Mahdi al-Tamimi, over 70,000 have been sickened by contaminated water in Basra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Attack at Military Base Near Kirkuk; 11 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2019
- Elderly Shrine Tender Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2019
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019