At least 18 people were killed, and 28 were wounded:
A bomb killed five federal policemen on a bus in Azerban.
In Shirqat, a bomb killed one tribal fighter and wounded two more.
The body of a journalist kidnapped along with his uncle in Tikrit was found. His uncle was able to escape.
Six civilians were wounded in a bombing in Mosul.
In Baghdad, a bomb on a bus wounded three people.
Airstrikes on Fatha and Hawija left six militants dead.
Paramilitary troops killed three militants in Sedeira.
According to the Basra head of the office of the United Nations High Commission for Human Rights, Mahdi al-Tamimi, over 70,000 have been sickened by contaminated water in Basra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Deploys More Troops to Kirkuk; 13 Killed in Iraq – October 22nd, 2018
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018