At least 30 people were killed, and 24 were wounded in recent violence:
Gunmen killed two policemen in Udhaim.
A blast in Mukhisa killed a policeman.
Two civilians were wounded when a bomb exploded in Taji.
Gunmen wounded a journalist in Shirqat.
Airstrikes in the Makhmour area left eleven militants dead.
Awad Rubai’e, head of the security committee of Abu Saida, announced that 180 militants fled Mosul and headed into Diyala province. This news comes only a day after anonymous sources claimed that the province was free of militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018
- Bomb Blast at Mosul Restaurant; 13 Killed in Iraq – November 8th, 2018
- Thirty Bodies Found in Mass Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 7th, 2018