At least 12 people were killed, and 12 others were wounded in recent violence:
Iraq executed six people accused of murdering Iraqis.
A landmine killed a civilian in Zallan.
A roadside bomb in Abu Ghraib left four wounded.
A bomb wounded two militiamen in Muqdadiya.
Five more deaths were reported in yesterday’s Turkish airstrikes against Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) in Sinjar. The death of a senior member was reported yesterday. Witnesses say that Iraqi forces were flying helicopters in the region and may have been involved in the operation.
Iraqi F-16 fighter jets bombed a suspected gathering of Islamic State militants in Syria. The military said that the militants were planning on staging attacks in Iraq in the coming days.
Protests continued near Basra a day after one person was killed by security forces.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018