At least 12 people were killed, and four were wounded in recent violence:
ISIS militants attacked a checkpoint in Albu Jawari, near Baiji, where they killed five tribal fighters and wounded a sixth. The men were all from the same family and members of the Hashd al-Shaabi.
Militants killed three security personnel in Khirbit Aziz.
Gunmen in Sabaa al-Bour killed one person and wounded another.
Two people were wounded during an attack on a soccer field in Shirqat.
In Riyadh, a civilian was shot dead.
Two militants were killed in Kirkuk.
In Kirkuk, the latest attack on power lines has cut off electricity to parts of Kirkuk, Nineveh, and Salah ad-Din province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018
- Four Killed in Iraq – December 2nd, 2018