At least 12 people were killed, and four were wounded in recent violence:
ISIS militants attacked a checkpoint in Albu Jawari, near Baiji, where they killed five tribal fighters and wounded a sixth. The men were all from the same family and members of the Hashd al-Shaabi.
Militants killed three security personnel in Khirbit Aziz.
Gunmen in Sabaa al-Bour killed one person and wounded another.
Two people were wounded during an attack on a soccer field in Shirqat.
In Riyadh, a civilian was shot dead.
Two militants were killed in Kirkuk.
In Kirkuk, the latest attack on power lines has cut off electricity to parts of Kirkuk, Nineveh, and Salah ad-Din province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Attack at Military Base Near Kirkuk; 11 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2019
- Elderly Shrine Tender Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2019
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019