At least seven people were killed, and 10 were wounded in recent violence:
In Nimrud, a bomb targeting two farmers on a motorbike killed one and wounded the other. A second bomb was detonated after first responders arrived. One tribal fighter was killed and four were wounded. At least five other people were wounded at the scene.
Five militants were killed near Qaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019