At least seven people were killed, and 10 were wounded in recent violence:
In Nimrud, a bomb targeting two farmers on a motorbike killed one and wounded the other. A second bomb was detonated after first responders arrived. One tribal fighter was killed and four were wounded. At least five other people were wounded at the scene.
Five militants were killed near Qaim.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018