At least 37 people were killed and six were wounded in recent violence:
In Baghdad, a bomb wounded four people including a child.
A bomb wounded two people in Taji.
A police conscript was killed during a home invasion in Sahliya.
In Muqdadiya, a roadside bomb killed a civilian.
An operation near Anah left 20 militants dead. The men may be returning from Syria.
The bodies of twelve militants were found in a cave near Rawah after an airstrike.
Three militants were killed in Dour.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Militants Attack Federal Police Unit; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 11th, 2018
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018