At least 19 people were killed in recent violence:
A bomb hidden in the rubble of a displaced Yazidi man’s home in Gir Ozeir exploded, killing the man. The man had returned to the home near Sinjar, hoping to find documents. He was living at a displaced person’s camp.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb attached to a car left the driver dead.
The body of a person who was tortured to death was found in Tal Afar.
An airstrike in Saidiya left eight militants dead.
In Tal al-Thalab, four suicide bombers were killed.
Two militants were killed in Baaj.
Security forces killed a militant in Diyala.
A militant official was killed during an operation on the Syria border.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018