Two Filipinas were kidnapped when their car broke down on a highway between Baghdad and Kirkuk.
At least 44 people were killed, and 11 were wounded in recent violence:
A bomb in Riyadh killed three farmers.
Militants killed a villager and wounded three others in Uthiya.
In Soussa, militants killed an oil guard and wounded three more.
A bomb in Rutba killed one person and wounded another.
A policeman was shot dead in Abu Garma.
A woman’s body was found dumped in Babil province.
In Taji, tribal commander and his companion were wounded in a blast.
Thirty militants were killed in operations in Kirkuk province.
An airstrike left three militants dead in Hamrin.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018
- Bomb Blast at Mosul Restaurant; 13 Killed in Iraq – November 8th, 2018