At least 24 others were killed, and three more were wounded in recent violence:
In Shirwan, Turkish shelling killed a 19-year-old woman working in a field.
Five tribal fighters were killed and three more were wounded at a fake checkpoint in Hawija.
The bodies of three farmers were discovered near Balad Ruz.
A police conscript was shot dead in Abu Saida.
In Baquba, the body of a young man was found.
Turkish airstrikes on the Avasin-Basyan region killed four members of the Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.).
Six militants were killed in a strike in the Hamrin Mountains.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018