At least four people were killed, and another was wounded:
The bodies of three Kurdish brothers were found in a mountainous area of Sheladze. They had been missing for about a week and are believed to have died in a Turkish airstrike.
Militants killed a militiaman during an ambush on a highway near Khanaqin.
In Kanaan, a bomb wounded the brother of the deputy head of the Federal Court of Appeal in Diyala province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bombers Return to Sadr City; Five Killed in Iraq – August 14th, 2018
- Child Injured in Checkpoint Attack; Six Killed in Iraq – August 13th, 2018
- Fresh ISIS Clashes and Attacks; 42 Killed in Iraq – August 12th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Tribal Fighters near Baiji; 12 Killed in Iraq – August 11th, 2018
- Double Bombing Targets First Responders; Seven Killed in Iraq – August 10th, 2018