At least four people were killed, and another was wounded:
The bodies of three Kurdish brothers were found in a mountainous area of Sheladze. They had been missing for about a week and are believed to have died in a Turkish airstrike.
Militants killed a militiaman during an ambush on a highway near Khanaqin.
In Kanaan, a bomb wounded the brother of the deputy head of the Federal Court of Appeal in Diyala province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Security Personnel Among 10 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2018
- Bodies of Kidnapped Pilgrims Found; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2018
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018