At least four people were killed, and another was wounded:
The bodies of three Kurdish brothers were found in a mountainous area of Sheladze. They had been missing for about a week and are believed to have died in a Turkish airstrike.
Militants killed a militiaman during an ambush on a highway near Khanaqin.
In Kanaan, a bomb wounded the brother of the deputy head of the Federal Court of Appeal in Diyala province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018