At least five people were killed, and four more were wounded:
Mortars killed a woman and wounded three of her children at her home in Saidiya.
A civilian was shot dead in Mosul.
In Baghdad, a car bomb wounded a civilian.
Three suicide bombers were killed in Albu Thalab.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018