At least five people were killed, and four more were wounded:
Mortars killed a woman and wounded three of her children at her home in Saidiya.
A civilian was shot dead in Mosul.
In Baghdad, a car bomb wounded a civilian.
Three suicide bombers were killed in Albu Thalab.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 1,000 Bodies Recovered in Mosul; Two Turks Among 15 Killed in Iraq – May 22nd, 2018
- French Training Iraqi Forces near Syrian Border; Five Killed in Iraq – May 21st, 2018
- Eleven ISIS Militants Killed in Iraq – May 20th, 2018
- Bodies of Three Soldiers Found After Missing for Two Years; Two Killed in Iraq – May 19th, 2018
- Turkish Soldier Among 27 Killed in Iraq – May 18th, 2018