At least five people were killed, and four more were wounded:
Mortars killed a woman and wounded three of her children at her home in Saidiya.
A civilian was shot dead in Mosul.
In Baghdad, a car bomb wounded a civilian.
Three suicide bombers were killed in Albu Thalab.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Political Blocs Discuss Coalition Building; Seven Killed in Iraq – August 19th, 2018
- Militia Armory Burns and Explodes; 15 Killed in Iraq – August 18th, 2018
- Electric Infrastructure Targeted; Six Killed in Iraq – August 17th, 2018
- Six Executed in Iraq; Six Others Killed Across Country – August 16th, 2018
- Protests in Basra Ramp up Again; 30 Killed in Iraq – August 15th, 2018