Kurdish civil servants continued their protests
for a fifth day in a row. The workers are only receiving about 25 percent of
their salaries from the government.
At least 19 people were killed, and two more were wounded:
In Rawah, two people were killed when old explosives detonated as they were trying to clean their home.
A militant was killed in Kirkuk province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Attack at Military Base Near Kirkuk; 11 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2019
- Elderly Shrine Tender Among Eight Killed in Iraq – February 16th, 2019
- More Truffle Gatherers Kidnapped; Four Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2019
- Militia Convoy Attacked; 17 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2019
- Security Forces Rescue 30 Civilians; Three Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2019