Kurdish civil servants continued their protests
for a fifth day in a row. The workers are only receiving about 25 percent of
their salaries from the government.
At least 19 people were killed, and two more were wounded:
In Rawah, two people were killed when old explosives detonated as they were trying to clean their home.
A militant was killed in Kirkuk province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019