At least six people were killed, and 13 more were wounded in recent violence:
A bomb in Qara Tapa wounded an Iraqi commander and companion.
Six people were wounded by an explosion in Abu Ghraib.
In the Maita basin, a militant was killed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018